Connecting Rhode Island employers with qualified future employees and workforce education services to upskill current employees.
"The employees that come to me are well-trained, hard working, conscientious people who want what we all want - a chance at a better life."Rob Yaffe, Owner of Garden Grille, Wildflour & The Grange (Providence, RI)
- Curriculum customized to your needs
- Computer skills, English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL), math, reading, writing, High School Equivalence (for example GED or NEDP)
- Affordable on-site education and referrals to free and low-cost community programs
- Industry-recognized certifications
RI Core Skills Partnership is a statewide funding opportunity for worksite educational services.More about funding for worksite classes
New Hires / Interns
The State of Rhode Island offers an array of tax credits and other incentives that support hiring of graduates from workforce education and training programs. We can connect you to information about funding.More about funding for new hires/interns
RI Workforce Education Programs
- - Make sure all street and city names are spelled correctly.
- - Make sure your address includes a city and state.
- - Try entering a zip code.